PPS anti-static conductive is based on PPS raw material, adding carbon fiber, carbon black, metal fiber, permanent anti-static masterbatch, etc. ) shielding and other functions, anti-static PPS has ultra-high rigidity, high hardness, mechanical strength, good dimensional stability, creep resistance, heat resistance can be used in the (80-230 degrees Celsius range) wear resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, shrinkage Low rate performance.
- Resistance value: 104～109Ω·cm
- Production method: PPS Machining and carbon fiber machining plus other additives as auxiliary materials
- Molding process: injection molding grade, extrusion grade
- Uses: electronic parts and other products
Anti-static PPS plastic
1. According to the classification of electrical properties, it can be divided into: insulator, anti-static body, conductor, high conductor.
Usually, those with a resistance value above 1010Ω·cm are called insulators; those with a resistance value in the range of 104-109Ω·cm are called semiconductors or antistatic bodies; those with a resistance value below 104Ω·cm are called conductors; those with a resistance value of 100Ω·cm cm or even lower is called high conductor.The main purpose:
- A. Anti-static turnover boxes, IC and LCD trays, IC packages, wafer carriers, film bags, etc. used in the production process of precision electronic components such as integrated circuits, wafers, and sensor sheaths in the fields of electronics and electrical appliances.
- B. Shells and structural parts of explosion-proof products, such as shells and structural parts of electrical products used in coal mines, oil tankers, oil fields, dust and combustible gases.
- C. Semi-conductive shielding material used in medium and high voltage cables.
- D. EMI shielding enclosures for electrical products in the fields of telecommunications, computers, automation systems, industrial electronic products, consumer electronic products, and automotive electronic products
- 1. Excellent electrical insulation (especially high-frequency insulation), white hard and brittle, metal noise when dropped on the ground, light transmittance second only to plexiglass, water resistance, and good chemical stability. It has excellent flame retardancy and is a non-combustible plastic.
- 2. The strength is average, the rigidity is good, but the quality is brittle, easy to produce stress embrittlement, not resistant to benzene, gasoline and other organic solvents. The long-term use temperature can reach 260 degrees, and it is stable in air or nitrogen at 400 degrees. After modification by adding glass fiber or other reinforcing materials, the impact strength can be greatly improved, the heat resistance and other mechanical properties can also be improved, the density can be increased to 1.6-1.9, and the molding shrinkage rate can be as small as 0.15-0.25%. Production of heat-resistant parts. Insulation parts and chemical equipment. Optical equipment and other parts.
- 1. Amorphous material, with low moisture absorption, but should be dried after molding.
- 2. The fluidity is between ABS and PC, with fast solidification, small shrinkage, and easy decomposition. Higher injection pressure and injection speed are selected. The mold temperature is 100-150 degrees. The taper of the sprue should be large and the runner should be short.
Injection molding process conditions:
- Drying treatment: Antistatic materials are hygroscopic, and drying before processing is important. Recommended drying conditions are 100°C to 110°C for 3 to 4 hours. The humidity before carbide dies machining must be less than 0.02%.
- Melting temperature: 260~290℃.
- Mold temperature: 70~120℃.
- Injection pressure: Use as high injection pressure as possible.
- Injection Speed: Use slow injection for smaller gates and high injection for other types of gates.